I’M A Celebrity 2017

I heard Vardys wife was supposed to go in last year but she was pregnant. I'm not a parent but they are multi millionaires why would a mother leave her child (presumably under a year old) to go into the jungle?

I heard Vardys wife was supposed to go in last year but she was pregnant. I'm not a parent but they are multi millionaires why would a mother leave her child (presumably under a year old) to go into the jungle?

The one thing about people who are 'famous' by association, is they feel they have to keep doing shit in the public eye to maintain their fame.

She just wants to stay 'relevant'.

A lot of hate in this thread, clearly "men" who don't wear the trousers and aren't allowed the TV remote in their own home. LOL
I fecking hate it and her indoors knows it. As with Big Brother she knows her place and she trots up to the bedroom to watch it on multiscreen.
She may moan and tell me it's not fair but she knows any chance of it going on the living room TV when I am there are none.

I can't abide reality TV. Not Big Brother, not Bake Off, not Strictly - I hate them all.

But I've got a real soft spot for this one. It somehow has the ability to expose charlatans for who they are, and seeing them destroy themselves is always a joy to watch. Even though I often only know a few of the people on it, it's still fabulous television.

Trashy it may be, but nothing wrong with that. Don't mind admitting I watch it either; not everything has to be Line of Duty.

I fully expect to hear "Ant and Dec have shagged your wife" in full voice on Saturday....:)

I can't abide reality TV. Not Big Brother, not Bake Off, not Strictly - I hate them all.

But I've got a real soft spot for this one. It somehow has the ability to expose charlatans for who they are, and seeing them destroy themselves is always a joy to watch. Even though I often only know a few of the people on it, it's still fabulous television.

Trashy it may be, but nothing wrong with that. Don't mind admitting I watch it either; not everything has to be Line of Duty.

I'm similar in that I don't ever watch any other reality stuff but have watched this since it started and wouldn't dream of missing it. If there were a place for a 'normal' to go in I'd be all over it, in fact looking at this years list I don't see why they can't invite me along, I'm on you tube following Micah's late equaliser @ Villa, I'd love it in there.

Be interesting to see how Amir Khan does, could be a contender imo, currently 11/1, the girl off corrie is heading the betting.

The one thing about people who are 'famous' by association, is they feel they have to keep doing shit in the public eye to maintain their fame.

She just wants to stay 'relevant'.

Or maybe she fancies the experience? Could possibly be fame hungry but might be more the life changing experience of living in the jungle for a few weeks. Maybe because she gets a bad press she might want to change how she is perceived? She will leave her child the same way Vardy probably will for a few weeks in the summer - for work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.