Dwight Yorke - 'not a coach due to racism'

You have to admit though black coaches are rare.

Rare yes, nothing to do with skin tone but the fact that history says they are mostly shite too. Don't get me wrong we have more than enough shit white managers. I just find it funny that it is usually ex players who are black, have made a fortune out of the game and picked at the highest of levels then turn round and call the sport racist.............

You know what, I'm sick of this idiot and I hear him harp on about it all the time.

1. He sounds like the most un-educated man on the planet - wouldn't hire him.
2. How he has no time for his son shows me a lot about his character - wouldn't hire him
3. No experience - wouldn't hire him

But yeah He missed out on the villa job the other year because he was black, not the above valid points.

Still, give it Yorkey til the end of the season.

You know what, I'm sick of this idiot and I hear him harp on about it all the time.

2. How he has no time for his son shows me a lot about his character - wouldn't hire him

But yeah He missed out on the villa job the other year because he was black, not the above valid points.

Thank god his surname isn't Goole.

I believe that one reason he didn't get the Villa job was because he applied by Text message.

DYIAC we know the mans moral compass is knackered just by the way he's treated his own flesh and blood. He's showed himself to lack charisma and is unable to captivate a television audience.maybe a family member could point out to him that he's a bell end and playing at the highest level and coaching at it aren't exclusive. Him and and giggs are doing themselves absolutely no favours appearing as pundits with the personalities they possess.

I know of one black coach that his employers just love......he's called Patrick somebody.

Nothing to do with the colour of your skin you thick useless ex rag excuse for a father and human being.
You speak with the eloquence, knowledge and intelligence of Katy Prices' breast implants. Hardly surprising you mounted her so often as she's as thick as you are with a similar moral compass but at least she doesn't pretend to be some all knowing auricle. Looking forward to your iterations on the next derby match where you reckon the red bus will stick ten past us you Coont!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.