I’M A Celebrity 2017

I fecking hate it and her indoors knows it. As with Big Brother she knows her place and she trots up to the bedroom to watch it on multiscreen.
She may moan and tell me it's not fair but she knows any chance of it going on the living room TV when I am there are none.

I can say without fear of contradiction, that I always hope a jungle tribe slaughter every single person involved.

It's a long shot, I accept that, but, I'm an optimist.

Another list of people that I have never heard of most of them, but know intuitively I would despise.

I can't stress enough how I am willing to adopt the belief system of any indigenous people willing to mount an attack and will send them really good axe handles.

My pal watches this type of shite and also BB with his wife. When I visit and its in they tape it as I won't visit if they are watching it. Both sit like a pair of junkies in a room with two tenner bags untouched on the table.

The fucking twat tries to talk to me about it in the hope I will say just turn it on.

I have no idea who he is anymore.

There are 2 things I let the handbrake watch on the TV without me pulling rank, this and Walking Dead, neither of which I can stand. This rubbish seems to regurgitate the same crap year in, year out. Having not heard of most on the list I'm guessing at least one is an attractive lady who doesn't mind the bikini shots to keep the blokes interested, one will be a complete muppet who faints or pukes on the challenges so gets voted onto each one until voted off, one will be a surprising arsehole and create arguments amongst/with the others, one will be the team "mother" looking out for the younger ones, anyway you get the picture. I let her watch it so she can't moan when I have the darts on all over Xmas.

I can say without fear of contradiction, that I always hope a jungle tribe slaughter every single person involved.
It's a long shot, I accept that, but, I'm an optimist.
Another list of people that I have never heard of most of them, but know intuitively I would despise.
I can't stress enough how I am willing to adopt the belief system of any indigenous people willing to mount an attack and will send them really good axe handles.
Dear Mr Pole,
Forget the jungle tribe routine and join me in the Celeb BB mantra:
Ant, Dec, Crocodile
Ant, Dec, Crocodile

Repeat until you find the remote.
It will happen if we all wish it.

Its bullshit. Cant do this, cant do that due to medical reasons. Don't join the show then ffs.

Watched it in the "early years" as it was quite entertaining, not for last 4 or 5 series.
Will be watching it now seeing as that tw#t Khan is in. Gonna get my vote for every shit trail there is, as will a lot of folk in Bolton no doubt.
Odious, bigheaded traffic violation dodger he is. Can't stand him.
Cost me a fortune in phone calls, but will take it out of wife's housekeeping...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.