Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's spirit get behind the boys! The question is would we have a stand big enough to hold all the miserable gits such as yourself.

If people can't be happy with City now they never will be

Did I say I wasn't happy. Chill out. Banter is allowed on here. Not everyone has to be as miserable as you.

But, but, but..........Alyson Rudd said that they would have beaten us if Mane hadn't been sent off.

Edit : Mane was wrongly sent off and Ederson had no business being outside the penalty area. Well, according to a certain commentator.

In fairness we were awful after the last international break when we ripped Chelsea to shreds.

We didn’t play Chelsea after an international break. It was the next game week against Stoke.
Not that it matters really as we just gobble up every fucker no matter what the situation.

this is probably my least favourite away fixture of the season. Never liked Leicester and never will im sorry.

I think vardy will score but we will win 3-1

Nearly a quarter on here think City cannot beat Leicester on Saturday, that's staggering, I am at a loss to understand why this is, not a single Leicester player would get within a country mile of our bench, let alone a start, we are playing the best football in Europe at the moment and most importantly Pep will study last seasons debacle and put it right... Obviously any team in the world can get beat on any given day but surely supporters of our club have the faith to predict a City win based on the way we are playing, the strength in depth of our squad and how poorly Leicester have been this season bar a few results...
They have nothing that will trouble City this season, hoof ball wont cut it and they wont have enough possession to cause us any real drama. There will always be a few of us who take the pessimistic view of things, that's in our DNA I suppose but nearly 25% of us don't think City will win is still a staggering statistic for me......!

Nearly a quarter on here think City cannot beat Leicester on Saturday, that's staggering, I am at a loss to understand why this is, not a single Leicester player would get within a country mile of our bench, let alone a start, we are playing the best football in Europe at the moment and most importantly Pep will study last seasons debacle and put it right... Obviously any team in the world can get beat on any given day but surely supporters of our club have the faith to predict a City win based on the way we are playing, the strength in depth of our squad and how poorly Leicester have been this season bar a few results...
They have nothing that will trouble City this season, hoof ball wont cut it and they wont have enough possession to cause us any real drama. There will always be a few of us who take the pessimistic view of things, that's in our DNA I suppose but nearly 25% of us don't think City will win is still a staggering statistic for me......!
It will take a long time to get rid of the “Typical City” mentality across the older groups of fans. For many blues its almost as if we have been conditioned in a Pavlov’s dog sort of way.

We didn’t play Chelsea after an international break. It was the next game week against Stoke.
Not that it matters really as we just gobble up every fucker no matter what the situation.

Yup, my mistake. As you say, 7/2 wasn't a bad return.

This international break was easy really. Only Stones I know off playing both games in full and the furthest travel being Russia.
All players were back yesterday I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.