United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best fullback in the world apparently.

Haha. I remember they said that after 4 games. Hilarious. Like Lukaku, comparing him to the worlds best strikers earlier this season because he scored against fodder. He will back to his lethal best this weekend as they play Newcastle and then they have Brighton. A monster of a player they will say.

n23G.jpg

Cough...cough.....cough.....cough......

Haha. I remember they said that after 4 games. Hilarious. Like Lukaku, comparing him to the worlds best strikers earlier this season because he scored against fodder. He will back to his lethal best this weekend as they play Newcastle and then they have Brighton. A monster of a player they will say.

I had £20 that he'd not score 30 goals in the league this season with a deluded rag who thought they were signing Drogba and Henry rolled into 1, he's been extremely quiet the past month after being giddy as fuck at the start of the season. Saw him Saturday and mentioned how i'd not been hearing from him, apparently it's not a fair bet as i knew what i was talking about and he didn't!!

A rag who knows fuck all about the game apart from what he reads in the red tops.

Meh.

We're clearly the best side in the P/L and should easily win the title barring unexpected disaster.

But the Scum have a manager who excels at eekking out points with a decent side which will improve quite a bit with the return of Pogba and Ibra.
========
We should win the league by a comfortable margin - but United will, I think, edge out the rest of the league for 2nd.
========
As an aside... how glad are you that Mourinho isn't our manager? Boring football, sit back and counter, and then start up all sorts of distracting nonsense whenever a loss occurs.

With any luck, Mourinho goes to PSG and destroys that side after 2 years or so.

Meh.

We're clearly the best side in the P/L and should easily win the title barring unexpected disaster.

But the Scum have a manager who excels at eekking out points with a decent side which will improve quite a bit with the return of Pogba and Ibra.
========
We should win the league by a comfortable margin - but United will, I think, edge out the rest of the league for 2nd.
========
As an aside... how glad are you that Mourinho isn't our manager? Boring football, sit back and counter, and then start up all sorts of distracting nonsense whenever a loss occurs.

With any luck, Mourinho goes to PSG and destroys that side after 2 years or so.
Unlikely that the rags will finish 2nd.
Spurs, Chelski and the Arse areall a cut above.

Just hope they finish out of the top 4. They have two home games coming up and we have two away. Just want to keep the gap at 8 points before we play Saints and West Ham at home. That will give us a chance to make the gap 10 points going into the derby.

Unlikely that the rags will finish 2nd.
Spurs, Chelski and the Arse areall a cut above.
It's going to be close - Arsenal for me are not in the picture. Spurs and Chelsea might well nip the Scum - but, I think that Fake Manchester are slightly better poised to finish 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.