Robinho article....

Fair play to Bellamy, at least he cared!
Did he? He litterally threw the Champions League decider against Spurs at the end of the season. He played like a bag of shit that day, he wasn't even trying. I simply can't forgive him for his attitude that day and his post match fawning over 'Arry and various Spurs players made me want to be sick.

Last edited:
I will always have a soft spot for him, still find it crazy people call him a flop, 16 goals from the left wing in a shite side.

On a small pedantic technicality, that goal v Arsenal was a chip, not a lob. Still a thing of beauty, whatever you call it.

It's true when he says that his away form was no different to City's in general.
However I can still remember the negative media reaction after a brilliant goal in the sunshine at Everton. "He can't perform in the winter...blah blah"

Robinho was the signing that scared the shit out of the football world and said that City meant business. Irrespective of how it turned out, that was successful in those terms alone, and thus a good one.

He came to us about 2/3 years too soon and shouldnt of been playing along side Ireland and the like. He did put city on the map and another Brazilian success story at city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.