Greggs replace Jesus with sausage roll

I'd have thought if Jesus really cared about this sort of nonsense, he'd be more bothered by being recast as a random white hippy, or us moving his birthday to coincide with some random pagan festival, or whatever the fuck Father Christmas is supposed to be. People are strange

Good point, so nobody should be offended then.

Apart from some Christians it seems.

As an atheist with a profound dislike of all religions of the abrahemic variety I couldn't give a shit who is offended or not. My point was more about a couple of posters trying to shoehorn a 'let's have a pop at Islam as well' without having a fucking clue.

This is my favourite line from the report

'.. especially in the run up towards the festive season, when people like to eat more delicious things like Baby Jesuses. We mean sausage rolls..'

Comedy gold

Apart from some Christians it seems.

As an atheist with a profound dislike of all religions of the abrahemic variety I couldn't give a shit who is offended or not. My point was more about a couple of posters trying to shoehorn a 'let's have a pop at Islam as well' without having a fucking clue.

Peckish, you are no fun when you are hungry...have a steak bake.

I'd have thought if Jesus really cared about this sort of nonsense, he'd be more bothered by being recast as a random white hippy, or us moving his birthday to coincide with some random pagan festival, or whatever the fuck Father Christmas is supposed to be. People are strange
Odin (or Woden), riding his eight legged horse named Sleipnir on the Wild Hunt. Children were encouraged to leave hay in their shoes for Sleipnir to eat and as a reward or "thank you", Odin left them gifts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.