Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather mangala TBH :-)
-----------------------Ederson---------------------
Walker-------Stones---------Bravo-------Danilo
-------------Ferny---------------KDB--------------
Sterling-------------Silva-------------------Sane
----------------------Jesus------------------------

So called Negative belly reporting for duty. Simply put this is a likely game to drop a point or two but hopefully we will win. It seems to me that many on here feel so entitled that all they think we have to do to claim the points is turn up. The opposition are reasonably well equipped to ask us some searching questions and perhaps spring a surprise. I think that is why 20% of us are expecting a close game and for me a possible share of the spoils. There is nothing more to say really only enjoy the game.

You have made one good point ". Enjoy the game ". I always do. I will be in Leicester early, a couple of museums; then a pub for the early game. I will enjoy watching us play WHATEver the result. How can you not enjoy watching us play? People are so hung up on the result. And that is the point the 20% miss, stop worrying about the result, enjoy the game, I Will

i just had a look at the match report and teams. No surprise we lost.

Here's the match report if anyone is interested. https://www.mancity.com/news/first-...cester-v-man-city-10-december-pl-match-report

I've gone for a win but this is a tricky fixture. They'll be comfortable having 30% possession and hitting Vardy on the break.

That a boy, Marv..... throw a caveat or two in.....

This is a completely different animal to the stedhead team, puel, I guarantee you, will set up defensively, however they'll sit off our back line, unlike last year where they forced mistakes. An early goal (which is becoming the norm) and I think we'll hand them there arses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.