If Mourinho was at City....

Don't say that, it's good that he's there. In fact i'm pretty over the Moon he's there!

They'd probably finally get the right appointment there and bring in Allegri or someone if they got rid of the PEG
Would be interesting to see Allegri on this league, he's had flaky teams everywhere bar Juve although he's done a near flawless job there.

They were a bigger threat under purplenose not withstanding their recent slump. Big difference between purplenose and peg is that peg can only manage down, purplenose could manage up, not as well as Pep mind you

I think a better question is how far clear would we be of them if that bitter old Scottish fucker was still in charge there? Not 8 points anyway.
I think we would be... he was always on borrowed time.
If he could compete with us, he would of bought Nasri.
Fergie hasn't changed the way teams play football in two countries, three if you count Napoli playing to peps style.
Fergie killed football when he beat keegans Newcastle in this country.
mourinho has been found out. He's more Ron Atkinson than Kevin keegan.

If Jose was our manager I would have realised we were on the dark side around September time.

If .... then we would have this honorable fuckface on tip of a inflatable cock floating around etihad .

bizarroscream.jpg

all great points made but the media will still have none of it and united and jose won silverware and also in europe and last season pep and city did not and that will be the stick they beat us with until the end of this season and city and pep win something. the media are never going to buy into manchester city and pep even if we do something big united will even have every corner covered with something they did before under fergie like the treble and youth. new breed of media pundits was born into the red part of manchester in the 1990s and will not have a bad word spoken about united

now onto jose the manager and results are more important than the football and he is right in a way but he goes around it the wrong way round jose starts any big game with a setup of not losing forget about winning the game on the training field and plans to score and play football its out the window and will play 8 and 2 defence football. BFS and most of the english managers would play park the coach football and hit the long ball to a target striker at all the big teams and you could understand it with the players they have but jose is at united and still plays like that and he is worst for it united have some good players but it must be fun turning up for training before a big game and jose calls the shots

so am with everything said in that interview but until we win silverware under pep got to take the shit in the media and if you think about it the media are playing the game here they know the pressure will grow and grow every week at city and pep to keep on rolling up the points will get harder and harder they are just waiting and hopping city slip up and then use all the stockpiling the good reviews we have been given for the start of the season

for me pep and city must go and win the league cup get that bit of silverware in the bank and work from there its a must for me and the season run in will be made easier knowing you have tasted winning silverware its like a wild animal tasting blood they want more and more, its good write up but a touch early for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.