Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should all fucking stop slating mangala and support the lad,yes at timez hez been shocking but if we need the lad on saturday we need to support him because he's a city player at the end of the day and that's what counts 3.1 city..
it's not as if the fella doesn't try his very best for us when he plays.
he is wearing blue and he does what he can.
okay, he's not the perfect fit for the way we set up under guardiola,
but he's not some lazy ċunt taking the piss out of us as fans.

You are entitled to your " honest opinion" and so is Pep Guardiola. He clearly doesn't think that Mangala is "absolutely dreadful" and many fans share his opinion rather than yours.

If you get the opportunity have a look at the build up to the opening goal at WBA in the Caraboa Cup. Mangala passed the ball more than any other CIty player and it was his crossfield ball to Sterling which set up the pass leading to the shot on goal and subsequent first goal. An absolutely dreadful player couldn't make that contribution and would not be on the bench.

In my opinion he has been made the scapegoat for our worst performance of the season v Wolves in which ironically the best performance came from Bravo, last year's scapegoat.
I will continue to support him whenever he pulls on a City shirt irrespective of anyone else's opinion.
CTID
well said.

You are entitled to your " honest opinion" and so is Pep Guardiola. He clearly doesn't think that Mangala is "absolutely dreadful" and many fans share his opinion rather than yours.

If you get the opportunity have a look at the build up to the opening goal at WBA in the Caraboa Cup. Mangala passed the ball more than any other CIty player and it was his crossfield ball to Sterling which set up the pass leading to the shot on goal and subsequent first goal. An absolutely dreadful player couldn't make that contribution and would not be on the bench.

In my opinion he has been made the scapegoat for our worst performance of the season v Wolves in which ironically the best performance came from Bravo, last year's scapegoat.
I will continue to support him whenever he pulls on a City shirt irrespective of anyone else's opinion.
CTID

Well said. Unfortunately some people need a scapegoat. It's a form of bullying. However good we are those type of people will always find someone they believe can be legitimately labelled as " dreadful".

CTID

I appreciate your measured response. My opinion of his football ability (or lack of) doesn't mean that I won't support him while he's wearing the Old Sky Blue, the days of booing City players, Edgehill, Power, Clements etc, are hopefully long gone. But it does mean that I don't want him anywhere near our first team at this moment in time. I'd be delighted if he proves me wrong, but I don't believe it will happen.
CTID

Im' so looking forward to the domestic footy again this week. Just a little nervous though about the match. Potential banan skin!

CTID
The club accepted a bid for him on deadline day... They obviously were happy to flog him.

No, i considered him but thought fuck i, it;s better to just keep hold of the ball :)

To be fair I think it's pretty obvious that Mangala will start on Saturday and so he should, what is the point of having a back up CB in the squad and then not use them when required. The big difference this year is our possession, we generally have so much of the ball that our defence is not as troubled. The key point that seems to be getting missed is that it is Ottomendi that is out not Stones, We are very reliant on Stones ability to bring the ball out from the back and Mangala would struggle to fill that role however I am confident he will do just fine at weekend.

I wont be surprised one bit if Pep introduced a totally new formation to the world of football ... ONE centre back is enough so stones in the middle and the regular full backs in Delph and Walker ... with Delph at times falling into midfield and Fernandinho dropping back to help out Stones ... and the rest of the team as it has been ... that extra man (Otto’s replacement) playing both Aguero and Jesús up top alongside Sterling and Sane so front four and in the middle the usual KdB Silva and Fern ... 3-3-4!

They may score 4 against us again, but hell this time we’ll score 8 ;)

Can’t wait for proper football to be back and I’m glad we have a game every three/four days till January now :D

I really hope we smash these cnuts. We owe them a pasting. They will no doubt park a fleet of buses for us to try and navigate through whilst kicking lumps out of our playmakers. We certainly have the skill and the firepower. Hopefully Magic Dave will be fit to glide around and pull them apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.