Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are dreading Leicester, because of our performances last season, but we are far better, they are worse, there's no need to fear them anymore than Burnley or Watford, who were unbeaten when we played them, and look how that turned out!
People are waiting for our first loss, and many reckon we will become unstuck against Leicester City.
I agree. I also think it is a coping mechanism for some. It is inevitable that at some time will points again. If we win on Sat, it will be the next game they move on to.

They will be far more worried of us even on their own turf

Last edited:
Mangala fans still exist....wtf is happening here!

He's absolutely dreadful, that's my honest opinion. He has nothing in his locker to suggest that he's worth a starting place in this team, nervous, can't pass, too slow mentally and I despair when I think that MP chased this lad for months.
I'm not sure that's fair.

Very few players look great when they have hardly played and are then thrown in at the deep end in difficult games. Especially young players, low on experience, still learning their trade. I seem to remember Mangala doing a great job keeping Costa out of the game when he played for us against Chelsea.

The lad may never be Beckenbauer, I grant you, but I don't think he's the complete dross you suggest.

Fred Despair is the same, be it Caicedo, Mario, Micah, more recently Stones and Otamendi, but even he is struggling to find a scapegoat at the moment

I'm not sure that's fair.

Very few players look great when they have hardly played and are then thrown in at the deep end in difficult games. Especially young players, low on experience, still learning their trade. I seem to remember Mangala doing a great job keeping Costa out of the game when he played for us against Chelsea.

The lad may never be Beckenbauer, I grant you, but I don't think he's the complete dross you suggest.
He's 27 in three months, so whilst he's not as bad as some think, he's also not "a young player learning his trade." He's in his prime years and won't get a great deal better than what he is currently, in terms of the attributes that we need a centre back to have.

Nice to see people showing Mangala support and I add mine to that, I'd be pleased for him as he must still have ambition to play again for France and with the world cup around the corner it might spur him on, definitely a starter for me this week

Any updates on Aguero?
He twitted this ...
Todos los estudios que me hicieron por precaución salieron bien así que listo y preparado para el partido del sábado. Vamos City!!//All the tests they run on me – just for caution – turn out well, so I'm set to go for Saturday's match. C'mon, City!!

He twitted this ...
Todos los estudios que me hicieron por precaución salieron bien así que listo y preparado para el partido del sábado. Vamos City!!//All the tests they run on me – just for caution – turn out well, so I'm set to go for Saturday's match. C'mon, City!!

Thanks!
I've been in a shit hole called Gainsborough all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.