Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure that's fair.

Very few players look great when they have hardly played and are then thrown in at the deep end in difficult games. Especially young players, low on experience, still learning their trade. I seem to remember Mangala doing a great job keeping Costa out of the game when he played for us against Chelsea.

The lad may never be Beckenbauer, I grant you, but I don't think he's the complete dross you suggest.
He's a big physical specimen and would be well suited for the derby high ball onslaught. However, Pep preaches football and that is ultimately, something he's not very good at

Well said. Unfortunately some people need a scapegoat. It's a form of bullying. However good we are those type of people will always find someone they believe can be legitimately labelled as " dreadful".

You should've seen the crap he got on Twitter after the wolves game. Some of our "fans" need to take a good look at themselves.

He's a big physical specimen and would be well suited for the derby high ball onslaught. However, Pep preaches football and that is ultimately, something he's not very good at
I agree we've never seen him be very good at it. And from what we have seen, he's unlikely to become a Pep style player. But i think the flack the lad has had is a bit harsh. Lescott was pretty shaky on the ball, but him and VK formed a fantastic pairing.

I think he can do a job for us. At least I haven't given up on the idea yet anyway.

I agree we've never seen him be very good at it. And from what we have seen, he's unlikely to become a Pep style player. But i think the flack the lad has had is a bit harsh. Lescott was pretty shaky on the ball, but him and VK formed a fantastic pairing.

I think he can do a job for us. At least I haven't given up on the idea yet anyway.
If we don't buy in January, we'll need him. He'll know he's not that clever with the ball, so he doesn't need us lot screaming at him. I know, why don't we start supporting him?

I'm not sure that's fair.

Very few players look great when they have hardly played and are then thrown in at the deep end in difficult games. Especially young players, low on experience, still learning their trade. I seem to remember Mangala doing a great job keeping Costa out of the game when he played for us against Chelsea.

The lad may never be Beckenbauer, I grant you, but I don't think he's the complete dross you suggest.

Young? He's 27 in February! And, more importantly... a fucking awful excuse for a footballer. Still cant believe how bad a decision it was to sign him. United were right when they said he was another boumsong

Re the Mangala palava

I agree we support all players as part of the team but we can still have our own opinions based on performances.
Overall Mangala’s have been poor and why we accepted a bid for him. Watching the Wolves game live he was bullied one on one negating his hoped main attribute of strength. As the experienced cb he should have been able to work as a pair with Tosin to snuff out a lone striker from the championship who ended up creating havoc.
Remember he cost 43m.
Upto now he hasn’t even looked like decent back up. If he is picked ahead of Tosin then the young lad may as well move on as he’ll never be in a better position to be chosen to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.