The One TV Series to Rule Them All...

gd573f38de.jpg

Rick Wakemans new album..?

You are right though, especially that arse being in it, totally shocked me out of my immersion of the film, the **** xD

Oh he was the fucking icing on the cake, the smug faced red ****.

He wants more than a rose sticking up his arse!!!!!!

Be cool to see how they do this. So much of Tolkien’s stuff is untouched so there’s potential for this to be great.
I hope so, i feel it is so well loved they dare not skimp. They need to give blockbuster style budgets to the show and not have a shitty special effect every 3000 episodes. It simply will not be tolerated, for one by me and i suspect yourself.

Ok that needs to go in with well made scenes and cgi along with story accuracy but it can be done, i just hope like you, they do!

I hope so, i feel it is so well loved they dare not skimp. They need to give blockbuster style budgets to the show and not have a shitty special effect every 3000 episodes. It simply will not be tolerated, for one by me and i suspect yourself.

Ok that needs to go in with well made scenes and cgi along with story accuracy but it can be done, i just hope like you, they do!

Yep should be 10 episodes series and a 1 million pound budget per episode. Chicken feed for Amazon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.