Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really want us flogging our horse until it's dead?

Don't you think we need to rotate with like for like quality?
But we're not at our limit - Bernardo is not featuring much, and I we'll have to agree to disagree about whether Sanchez matches Sane/Sterling etc. He did. In fact he was perhaps the pre-eminent wide forward in the Premiership, but I think our players surpass him now.

We can see how he's playing now, although I concede that it is difficult to say how much is down to discontent, and how much is down to 'ageing', if any at all.

I refer you to Dax777's post from earlier today. He put it very well I thought.

I don't think we need another wide forward, but if we do, there are players at PSG who I think are available who I would take ahead of Sanchez. Loucas Moura for example. He is reportedly being offered to Premiership clubs. Daily Mail reported that Chelsea would consider selling Willian to get him. Of course could all be paper talk, but does suggest that there are alternatives if you do think we need another forward.

Can't really add anything that hasn't already been said before to be honest. I am just watching the news, and his performances and seeing how the story develops.

But we're not at our limit - Bernardo is not featuring much, and I we'll have to agree to disagree about whether Sanchez matches Sane/Sterling etc. He did. In fact he was perhaps the pre-eminent wide forward in the Premiership, but I think our players surpass him now.

We can see how he's playing now, although I concede that it is difficult to say how much is down to discontent, and how much is down to 'ageing', if any at all.

I don't think we need another wide forward, but if we do, there are players at PSG who I think are available who I would take ahead of Sanchez. Loucas Moura for example. He is reportedly being offered to Premiership clubs. Daily Mail reported that Chelsea would consider selling Willian to get him. Of course could all be paper talk, but does suggest that there are alternatives if you do think we need another forward.

Can't really add anything that hasn't already been said before to be honest. I am just watching the news, and his performances and seeing how the story develops.
You can’t add anything that hasn’t already been said? Lolz.

Moura has been a flop since leaving Brazil, apparently has a poor attitude also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.