If Mourinho was at City....

You missed the bit out when he called Allardyce's West Ham's tacts "19th Century football" against Chelsea a few years ago but then he plays that way in every big game at the Rags.

Although, all that needs to be said is that Pep wears better coats!

Tell you what though when we had half of this forum begging City to get Mourinho seven or eight years ago i was dead against every post on it until i was blue in the face (or fingertips). I hated him then, it escalated when he poked Vilanova in the eye, every time you see his miserable sour face on the tele and just to top it off he went to the Rags... but he fits right in there with that lot. They're a fanbase of Mourinhos. No wonder they love him.

That was what made me realise what a snidey prick he is, until then I would've happily seen him managing City. In hindsight now it's also obvious how toxic he is behind the scenes and his moaning has got worse. Slagging off his players too, his comments on Shaw were as if he's actively trying to destroy the lad's confidence.

.........all true blues would have to commit Hari Kari to avoid the shame.
BTW, autocorrect insisted on haricot Karl.

He’s at the right club. They are made for each other the fucking shitbag ****stains.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.