United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their accounts show a wage bill of £280m this season.
Them not winning the league would be an embarrassment

Regarding the league.
We have played our toughest away game, against Chelsea and totally outplayed and outclassed them to win 1-0.
The rags haven't played their toughest game yet, by a long way!

Article this morning in the MEN on united and their social media presence giving them the edge in the transfer market. Woodward actually used this in a speech to the stock exchange.

The most pathetic thing I’ve ever read regarding football. Little surprise it concerns that lot.

Christ. In the article next to it he boasts about having the fastest selling away kit ever.

Article this morning in the MEN on united and their social media presence giving them the edge in the transfer market. Woodward actually used this in a speech to the stock exchange.

The most pathetic thing I’ve ever read regarding football. Little surprise it concerns that lot.

Christ. In the article next to it he boasts about having the fastest selling away kit ever.

Giving them the edge in paying an at the time a world record transfer fee and in the process allowing Juve and Riaolo to have their pants pulled down for a player no one else wanted who they had a clear run at. Marvellous business acumen and certainly something we could learn lessons from. They are such a bunch of arrogant twats.

He goes on about the amount of hits on the scums social media because if they getting 80% more hits than any other club it’s a marker for his speech to potential sponsors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.