Greggs replace Jesus with sausage roll

Some of the comments on here are disgusting!!

Show some respect please.

Things that are widely considered historically true about a man called Jesus at the time
There was a man called Jesus who was a Galilean Jew with known activities confined to Galilee and Judea.
He was baptized by John the Baptist.
He called disciples.
He had a controversy at the Temple andwas crucified by the Romans near Jerusalem.
After his death his disciples continued.
Some of his disciples were persecuted.

No proof exits he was born in a barn, so no reason to get upset over such a thing.

Though it is an important part of 2 gospels out of 4 (and countless others unrecognised)

Lasty as the nativity is considered idolatry in strict christian reality only catholics should be showing it so that's 4 million people to offend in the UK, though if like me they are lapsed I expect most have better things to worry about

Last edited:
Jesus christ, people taking offence over a sausage roll! If you'e Christian don't be blasphemous, if you'e Muslim don't create pictures of the prophet etc. But don' tell people that do not follow your religion to follow your silly rules.

I suppse if tgey found a sausage roll tht looked lile jesus it would be fine???

After all his dipiction has been found in a naan bread, chapati, kit kat, cookie and a piece of toast before

In fact ome good christian is making a tidy profit from it

article-2529295-1A4A055C00000578-357_634x911.jpg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.