Why Are We So Much Better Than Last Year?

Some great posts on this and some fantastic arguments to why we are better than last year. But the main reason is that I now go though the turnstiles before my daughter. The last time I didn't do this was Everton. So that's the main reason. O and KDB is unfuckingbelievable! ;-) CTID

Some great posts on this and some fantastic arguments to why we are better than last year. But the main reason is that I now go though the turnstiles before my daughter. The last time I didn't do this was Everton. So that's the main reason. O and KDB is unfuckingbelievable! ;-) CTID
I think you're on to something with the turnstiles theory.

Ederson and the full backs have tightened us up defensively. Stones and Otamendi now playing with assurance because they are protected either side. The team has confidence. KDB has been playing at an unbelievable level, and we started the season with Sane and Jesus who when they were fit and settled were outstanding last season. Sterling's finishing has also improved.

If you can get Robbie Mustoe to agree then I’m in for this one.

It's Too soon to say we are much better than last season....let's talk about,after christmas

Just renewed energy and belief. Confidence is definitely growing among some of our emerging stars. Really wish Mendy didn't take a fall. Or at least wish he would be returning say, after xmas. I think him plus Sanchez in January could've made this into a historic season. Such a joy to watch.

I think this started before this season tbh

It did, it started at the back end of last season, I recall saying then that I can't wait to see this team with decent fullbacks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.