Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 32M fee was also disclosed in that years notes to the accounts and yet some on here keep repeating this 40+ bollocks.
Unbelievable.
I don't claim to be an accountant but there are a whole load of contingent fees and unspecified costs also in the accounts many of which may or may not be associated with transfers.

£43 MILLION are you sure?

While everyone has an opinion about a player, and they need to be respected.What happens in reality is that the scapegoat becomes much worse in the eyes of those who need one. It does not matter in reality what people say on a forum, it does matter if they are loudly critical of the scapegoat at a match. It is like the wifebeater who proffesses to still love her. So call him gash on hete by all means but please stay quiet when you watch him "live" as you did at the Wolves game.
Remember you support mcfc and not individual stars.

Jesus! I was merely pointing out who I would choose in a hypothetical situation and my opinion that he is not as good as the others in his position. He is probabably the weakest in our squad so inevitably some people will point that out. He is a professional and sure he is aware his own performances haven’t been as good as he would like. Don’t worry I won’t shout at him as he will be moved on inevitably as with other players who are deemed by the manager, not me, as not quite good enough. Relax.

You are entitled to your " honest opinion" and so is Pep Guardiola. He clearly doesn't think that Mangala is "absolutely dreadful" and many fans share his opinion rather than yours.

If you get the opportunity have a look at the build up to the opening goal at WBA in the Caraboa Cup. Mangala passed the ball more than any other CIty player and it was his crossfield ball to Sterling which set up the pass leading to the shot on goal and subsequent first goal. An absolutely dreadful player couldn't make that contribution and would not be on the bench.

In my opinion he has been made the scapegoat for our worst performance of the season v Wolves in which ironically the best performance came from Bravo, last year's scapegoat.
I will continue to support him whenever he pulls on a City shirt irrespective of anyone else's opinion.
CTID

Totally agree with you mate...Mangs gets slated for everything...if KDB shoots and hits the corner flag it's Mangs fault.
The lad needs the fans to get behind him and let him know that if he's playing then he's one of ours.
He's no Kompany or Stones but fuck me he isn't anywhere near as bad as some make out he is.

Bit apprehensive about this one.
Are we all fit ? Maybe not.
Will we miss Otamendi? Certainly.
Will we be vulnerable to the ball over the top to Vardy? Probably.
Have Leicester improved with new manager bounce ? Yes.
Are we the best bloody team in the country ? Of course we are !..........3-1 City.

Arsenal or Spurs?

Hmmm. A tough one that. Arsenal getting dicked would indeed be very pleasing, but Spurs' title hopes getting severely dented would be good too.
A nil nil draw and both managers punching each other to death would be most pleasing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.