Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
PEP: Aguero arrived two days ago and he the doctor says he’s perfect. He was conscious all the time in Argentina and he’s ok. Nothing to be worried about.

PEP: What you have to understand in football is we can do better, we can improve. Okay, if you analyse just the results it’s perfect because in two months we won all the games. But December is tough for everybody.

PEP: I don’t know if Delph will able to play because in four sessions he trained two. Hopefully we can recover him because he is so important. Raz played the last two games with pain in his back and made a huge effort to play but he is much, much better and hopefully he can play

PEP: Yeah, I have something in mind to replace Otamendi. We have Mangala, maybe Kompany can come back. Kyle can play there.

PEP: Fernandinho always plays with us - he is so important. He can play in 10 positions. Last season he played full-back many times. It’s important to create a good team with good guys and he is one of them. He is a fundamental player for us and I am happy to have him.

It seems strange that we wouldnt let Tosin leave on loan despite him looking to be very far away from the starting eleven.

Reading into those comments from Pep, we could see some strange looking defence, maybe Fernandinho, Walker, Stones and Danilo???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.