City post record revenues of £473.4million for 16/17

Yeah, I'm not trying to imply that amortisation is unimportant for FFP purposes, just trying to point out that the difference between acquisition price and selling price, if any does have a long term impact on our clubs profitability.
(and amortisation isn't a magic bullet that makes this go away as it occasionally reads.)
I'm really not sure you get this. I've got better things to do so I'm out.

As with most businesses unless you are looking to sell it cash flow is far more important to get right. Turnover headlines only useful if you want to flog a business and maximising profit only important if you live off it. Neither of these last two apply to City.

Yeah, I'm not trying to imply that amortisation is unimportant for FFP purposes, just trying to point out that the difference between acquisition price and selling price, if any does have a long term impact on our clubs profitability.
(and amortisation isn't a magic bullet that makes this go away as it occasionally reads.)

I that case then the acquisition price should also include wages
It doesn't and these are accounted for annually as is the amortised transfer fee

But no one know
I'm really not sure you get this. I've got better things to do so I'm out.

Is cityfan really that prick from the FCUM thread?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.