What's in your wallet!

No, I don't have one in case I find myself in a position where I can't make repayments on time.

The only loan I've ever had is my mortgage.

You seem a sensible person which amazes me even more that you don't utilise a credit card
In my 30 odd years of having one, I've only ever not repaid what's owed once
I don't spend on it unless I know I can clear it when it's due,
Two great advantages can be free insurance on virtually any purchase and free cash

I really don’t give a fuck what you think chum but

I have used 5 of the Cards in my regular wallet today.

I only carry my travel wallet when travelling.

Are you some sort of cash only throw back?

You seem to be full of pent up anger there when someone expresses an opinion. If you don't like it then don't post all and sundry about what is in your power ranger wallet.

What did you expect a round of applause for carrying the most cards

As for cash throw back, I have cards but the op was about a wallet.

Is that ok pal.

You seem a bit obsessed with credit rating. Did you have nowt once

I don't shop online.

I don't care for credit rating as I don't intend on ever getting a loan. If I can't afford something I want then I save until I can afford it.

Good for you.
However in the 21st century youngsters with a credit rating like yours cannot get mortgages.
You need to be able to demonstrate an ability to manage credit responsibly before a mortgage will be granted.

Why didn’t you apply your philosophy to your mortgage?
And if it’s OK to borrow for a House why not for a car, furniture, holiday, etc.?

You seem a sensible person which amazes me even more that you don't utilise a credit card
In my 30 odd years of having one, I've only ever not repaid what's owed once
I don't spend on it unless I know I can clear it when it's due,
Two great advantages can be free insurance on virtually any purchase and free cash

My fear is the unforeseen, them expenses that can crop up from time to time that would prevent me from being able to pay a credit card bill on time.

You seem to be full of pent up anger there when someone expresses an opinion. If you don't like it then don't post all and sundry about what is in your power ranger wallet.

What did you expect a round of applause for carrying the most cards

As for cash throw back, I have cards but the op was about a wallet.

Is that ok pal.

You seem a bit obsessed with credit rating. Did you have nowt once

The thread was about what was in your wallet.
I replied
Then you dickhead passed a comment
No one commented on your original post that made you sound like an idiot
So you’re the plank in the queue going through all his pockets looking for his cards at the checkout then.

Good for you.
However in the 21st century youngsters with a credit rating like yours cannot get mortgages.
You need to be able to demonstrate an ability to manage credit responsibly before a mortgage will be granted.

Why didn’t you apply your philosophy to your mortgage?
And if it’s OK to borrow for a House why not for a car, furniture, holiday, etc.?

They can if they show ability to save and ability to pay rent.

The philosophy didn't apply to my mortgage because it would take me a lifetime of saving to be able to afford to buy a property.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.