Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to Leicester away need 2 spaces on a coach anyone got any spaces my usual cheadle supporters club is full

Can't see us starting with three at the back like we did last year and leaving gaps for their hoof and chase tactics. More than likely a 4141 or 433 if you prefer. Hit them early go three up by half time and then kill the game of with a fourth on the hour, make three subs and start to think about CL

If Delph didn't train yesterday I can't see him being thrown on to deal with the pace of Gray and Vardy. So that means Danilo at LB and so Walker can't be moved into CB which means Mangala will be playing unless Kompany has made a miraculous recovery.

Last edited:
Our build up will suffer so much without Delph. His movements into midfield open up the space for us to find Silva or Sané on the left side. He doesn't even need to touch the ball to have influenced our play. Really nervous about this game for some reason, just hoping for a good start to calm me down!

If Kompany can't play, I think Pep might do some fairly big changes off his comments.

Fern-Stones-Walker-Danillo
Gun-Silva-KDB
Sterling-Jesus-Sane

Test of the squad now, we've had a good run and can't afford to drop the ball here like we have in the past 2 seasons, usually their favourite team to play so hopefully our style can prevail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.