Pep Manager of the month for October

He's the 13th manager to win it 2 months back to back, joining the esteemed company of Joe Kinnear, Keegan, Roy Evans, Ranieri, Conte, Ferguson, Wenger, Pellegrini, Paul Jewell, Ancelotti, Benitez and David O'Leary.

Coincidentally it's also the 13th time the award has been won by a City manager and takes us above Spurs & Everton, level with Newcastle and only behind Chelsea and Liverpool (14), Arsenal (15) and United/Ferguson (27)

Not to count any chickens before they hatch or tempt fate or anything, but if we beat Leicester, Huddersfield and Southampton - not the most challenging month of fixtures we've ever had - he'll be guaranteed to get a 3rd MOTM in a row which would be a joint record with Conte alone.

I see the BBC have pulled the article of the joint win from the main football page and now it’s only visible under the City section, that’s a scant 2 hours after putting it up, now if people still want to think there is no agenda.......

I see the BBC have pulled the article of the joint win from the main football page and now it’s only visible under the City section, that’s a scant 2 hours after putting it up, now if people still want to think there is no agenda.......
Must admit I do enjoy their hurt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.