How many of our rivals players would get into our first 11?

...Pogba (maybe over Silva)...
Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif

We'll go with

----------------Ederson---------

Walker - Otamendi -Stones -- Delph

-------------Fernandinho--------------

-----Silva-----De Bruyne--------

Sterling----Jesus/Aguero-----Sane

Mendy is long term injured so your lists can be with Delph and then without.

Chelsea:
Hazard (over Sane or Sterling), Azpilicueta (over Delph), Kante (maybe - probably not), Christensen (maybe - probably not), Courtois (maybe -probably not). 2 in. 3 maybes

Arsenal:
Sanchez (over Sane or Sterling), Monreal (maybe -over Delph). 1 in. 1 maybe

Man United:
De Gea (maybe over Moraes), Pogba (maybe over Silva), Martial (maybe - probably not ), Bailly (maybe). 4 maybes

Spurs:
Rose (over Delph), Kane (maybe), Eriksen (maybe), Alderweild (maybe), Alli (maybe). 1 in. 4 maybes.

Liverpool:
Coutinho (probably over Silva, close), Mane (maybe), Salah (maybe). 1 in. 2 maybes.

Pogba maybe over silva, are you fucking mental
Pogba isnt even ahead of gundo or the other silva

Maybe Sanchez/salah for sterling rose for delph Toby or vvd maybe for otamendi you would have to think who would fit into our system hazard no pogba no coutinho no Kane no Ali no so maybe 3 players in the lb cb and rf

I'd take Silva over Pogba for our team for sure.. hence I said maybe. Jesus ! haha. I was trying to be nice.

Only players who IMO would improve us right now are Sanchez, Hazard and a left back to replace Delph at the moment.

I'd take Silva over Pogba for our team for sure.. hence I said maybe. Jesus ! haha. I was trying to be nice.

Only players who IMO would improve us right now are Sanchez, Hazard and a left back to replace Delph at the moment.
I'd hate to see you when you were trying to be nasty!

Back on topic, what about Phil "the face" in for the Barnsley Beckenbauer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.