Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Staying at Melton Mowbray got here this afternoon and it's is cold, supposed to be the same tomorrow in the Leicester area

It seems strange that we wouldnt let Tosin leave on loan despite him looking to be very far away from the starting eleven.

I just don't understand what he's doing here.

The club fought really hard last season, and apparently committed quite a lot of money to get him to sign a new contract because they really rated him. Pep was said to be a big fan and he had the quality to make the step up.

So then in the summer they keep him at the club, don't loan him, he's a guy that is already part of the first team squad according to Pep, so they apparently don't think he needs a loan he has the quality to step up.

Mangala is a guy we tried desperately to get rid of in the summer, after already arranging for him to get bought for just €13m from Valencia (which they turned down). Johnny Evans was wanted over him. There's not anyone Guardiola rates lower at the club, judging by how keen we were to sell him this summer, trying with Valencia, Lyon, Stoke and West Brom.

So what's the point of Tosin? He's not being brought through, he's not used as depth. 3 cup appearances a season isn't going to change his situation.

Is he just supposed to be the new Boyata?

Pep on City's 4-2 loss to Leicester last season: "It was one of the lowest (moments of career), yes. It's not easy after five minutes we're 2-0 down and Leicester are such a complicated team in the way that they play."

Claude Puel: "We are at home, and with all the supporters behind us we can do fantastic things. I think we know City, in open games, are the best team in England or, with Paris, in Europe. They are a complete team. But all the time any opponent can make the difference."

With the potential injuries/suspension as others have said this could be our toughest game of the season. I would be looking to move Walker to cb to deal with Steptoe's pace and Danilo as rb. If Delph is unfit play Dhinho as rb and Danilo as lb.

We owe them big time from last season so I am sure the players will be out for revenge.

With the potential injuries/suspension as others have said this could be our toughest game of the season. I would be looking to move Walker to cb to deal with Steptoe's pace and Danilo as rb. If Delph is unfit play Dhinho as rb and Danilo as lb.

We owe them big time from last season so I am sure the players will be out for revenge.
and I (sorry)

and I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.