Derby day ticket criteria

Supporters clubs shouldn't get ANY tickets at all. Everybody should qualify for a ticket equally... ie via the loyalty points system

Supporters clubs shouldn't get ANY tickets at all. Everybody should qualify for a ticket equally... ie via the loyalty points system
Nowadays maybe but years ago when we were crap supporters clubs took unwanted tickets and sold them to members. Now with all the JCL's jumping on the bandwagon the supporters clubs are dropped kicked in the main. As the song goes"where were you when we were shit"

I personally gave up that useless platinum for the sole reason I will never catch up. I have been a season ticket holder 32 years and went 5 years without missing a game. However since the loyalty scheme started it coincided with moving and limiting my games to half a dozen away due. Therefore bloody pointless tryig to catch up

Nowadays maybe but years ago when we were crap supporters clubs took unwanted tickets and sold them to members. Now with all the JCL's jumping on the bandwagon the supporters clubs are dropped kicked in the main. As the song goes"where were you when we were shit"

Fair point Bill. I know personally of people who pay their £10 or whatever it costs to join a supporters club, purely for the purpose of by-passing the system and getting tickets off through the supporters club because they have nowhere near enough points. Major flaw in the system

Fair point Bill. I know personally of people who pay their £10 or whatever it costs to join a supporters club, purely for the purpose of by-passing the system and getting tickets off through the supporters club because they have nowhere near enough points. Major flaw in the system
It is but I'm sure back then the same flaw was in place. Nobody breathed a word.
Its because we are now good. Simple as that. If we turn shit they will gone quicker than kyser souze. The £30 a ticket thing will impact things too.

And
and if you went to the other 20 away matches a season for 10 years you would have had enough points
All arguments both ways can be countered and as I have said countless times, our Ire should be directed at the club and not at each other
They are to be blamed for the lack of tickets

Im not having a go at anyone mate, but the Swansea / Sunerland hypothesis is flawed. The gap berween the current highest points holders will never be closed, with the added problem that the points criiteria will increase each year. There has to be a space for the "casual away fan" with a SC

For those wanting to catch up we have shakhtar Swansea Leicester Newcastle and palace away in December all likely to go to low points or some open sale so fill your boots 200 points there in one month alone.
Yes some will say can't do shakhtar as too expensive can't do night games cos of work can't do Newcastle or palace cos it's Christmas blah blah blah but that's why you will always be behind others who do make sacrifices.
For Swansea I prebooked hotel for Tuesday and train to travel back Wednesday them they moved the game so had to add an extra night and an extra days holiday and lost out on £35 by having to amend return train ticket.
Did I have to do all that? No course I didn't it was my choice and it's about making those sacrifices and whilst I don't ask or expect special treatment I do expect to have first dibs on a ticket over someone who isn't prepared to make sacrifices.
I'm not knocking people who can't make sacrifices everyone has reasons and other things going on but you have to accept that given your decision you can't just start moaning it's not fair cos a big game comes along and you fancy going.

For those wanting to catch up we have shakhtar Swansea Leicester Newcastle and palace away in December all likely to go to low points or some open sale so fill your boots 200 points there in one month alone.
Yes some will say can't do shakhtar as too expensive can't do night games cos of work can't do Newcastle or palace cos it's Christmas blah blah blah but that's why you will always be behind others who do make sacrifices.
For Swansea I prebooked hotel for Tuesday and train to travel back Wednesday them they moved the game so had to add an extra night and an extra days holiday and lost out on £35 by having to amend return train ticket.
Did I have to do all that? No course I didn't it was my choice and it's about making those sacrifices and whilst I don't ask or expect special treatment I do expect to have first dibs on a ticket over someone who isn't prepared to make sacrifices.
I'm not knocking people who can't make sacrifices everyone has reasons and other things going on but you have to accept that given your decision you can't just start moaning it's not fair cos a big game comes along and you fancy going.
I can afford any game. I cant afford time off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.