Derby day ticket criteria

For those wanting to catch up we have shakhtar Swansea Leicester Newcastle and palace away in December all likely to go to low points or some open sale so fill your boots 200 points there in one month alone.
Yes some will say can't do shakhtar as too expensive can't do night games cos of work can't do Newcastle or palace cos it's Christmas blah blah blah but that's why you will always be behind others who do make sacrifices.
For Swansea I prebooked hotel for Tuesday and train to travel back Wednesday them they moved the game so had to add an extra night and an extra days holiday and lost out on £35 by having to amend return train ticket.
Did I have to do all that? No course I didn't it was my choice and it's about making those sacrifices and whilst I don't ask or expect special treatment I do expect to have first dibs on a ticket over someone who isn't prepared to make sacrifices.
I'm not knocking people who can't make sacrifices everyone has reasons and other things going on but you have to accept that given your decision you can't just start moaning it's not fair cos a big game comes along and you fancy going.

Nail on the head post.

so hows anyone ever meant to catch up then ? or be able to go to games like united. if people with all the points are going swansea away midweek and the bigger games and its the only chance of catching up, then you'll never catch up. the argument you can get tickets for bigger games by attending so called smaller games isn't true. also most people can't attend games like that anyway.

we are making it impossible for any young lads just starting out to go away games ( other then ones miles away and really hard to get too)
Not really, I'm 18,700 I pick n choose my games now, I'm falling down the ladder, those below me are catching up. I won't be the only one. Not sure why any lad starting out should have an helping out over those who put miles, money and years in.

It's not about catching up at those at the top, it's about catching up those who only just qualify, those are the ones who miss games, those ones like me who won't be going to Leciester tomorrow or in the cup, Ukraine, Palace etc.

How do i get points back from 76 (Junior Blue Ect) (season ticket holder)- Late father died so had to go alone. First away game on my own was match day special to Birmingham away aged 16. Years going away thinking i was "Part of the lads" - House bought on my own. No longer afford a season ticket. 10 years (may be less) without a season ticket. I am not loyal!!

So you and your mates have "earned your points" then ?

It is a situation that will happen if a ballot system ever comes into force. .
It has happened to friends of mine who are United fans.
What they used to do until the ticket prices came down to £ 30.00 was not apply for any aways.
So miss 5 at say £ 50.00 a go , £250. saved. Then pick an away say Chelsea, pay a tout £150.00 and have a day out.
And yes I think I've earned my points.

Not really, I'm 18,700 I pick n choose my games now, I'm falling down the ladder, those below me are catching up. I won't be the only one. Not sure why any lad starting out should have an helping out over those who put miles, money and years in.

It's not about catching up at those at the top, it's about catching up those who only just qualify, those are the ones who miss games, those ones like me who won't be going to Leciester tomorrow or in the cup, Ukraine, Palace etc.

a young lad can't really help that your older and have been able to go for more years, i think they should get a helping hand, otherwise it takes years for them to be able to catch up or go regularly and i think more young people should be able to have a chance of going. we should have it where more city fans get a chance to see us away ( a percentage of tickets go to a ballot), not a closed shop. your still on 18,000+ points and it takes years to amass that and people on high points are still going regularly. so if your starting out, your only hope if guys like yourself stop going or the system changes. its about making the system fairer, right now it isn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.