How many of our rivals players would get into our first 11?

Our Keeper is perfect in what he brings to this team. DDG is a better shot stopper but he is no where near Ederson when it comes to playing from the back so no thanks.

Otamendi is definetly debatable but i will only have Virgil Van Dyke over Otamendi, no one else.
Stones can not be replaced. He has been immense this season.
Delph has slotted in well but remember, its because Mendy is injured but i will take ashley young just because of the attacking crosses/pace he brings with him. Else Rose from Spurs will do it.However, when Fit nobody beats Mendy.
Walker is a beast and no one can touch him at RB.

Fernandinhio again will always start, Kante will be a choice for some but for me Ferna starts.
KDB and Silva, they will walk in to any team over any god damn player. Whomever thinks Pogba better than Silva is obtuse and naive.
No one is better than Sane this season, not even hazard.
Sterling .. i will definitely take Mane from Liverpool over Sterling as i think Mane right now is a brilliantplayer. Hazard will supersede Sterling as well but no one else.

Aguro/Jesus...its a tough one. I think we have 2 of the best forwards in the world right now but Alexis Sanchez will arguably be an improvement.

I'm not sure any keeper would get into our squad on the basis of what's important to the style pep wants, edi passes as good if not better than most midfielders in the prem.none of the other prem keepers come near him for passing.

possibles I would only consider and cpuld get in but I still wouldn't bother.

hazard - blows hot and cold when being a mard arse and diving **** so would prefer sane over him
Coutinho - maybe but where he plays we have better.
Erickson - same as above would have to displace our already excellent attacking midfield pair
Kane - deffintely would get goals, and could get in any team.
Sanchez - not arsed tbf wasn't in the summer and still ain't great player, but would rather not impede sanes or jesus progress.
Obviously rose as a left back would get in over delph.
as for the rest - rags none and rest can take or leave.

Toby, Hazard, Sanchez, Kante and De Gay would make a good subs bench but I genuinely wouldn't swap any of them for our regulars. Maybe if they had had Pep as a coach for a year they would fit our system.
I would also take Carlton. He would be useful to make the half time drinks

City against the best 11 from the other teams put together would be interesting, but I would fancy us to win. This time next season we would walk it

Toby, Hazard, Sanchez, Kante and De Gay would make a good subs bench but I genuinely wouldn't swap any of them for our regulars. Maybe if they had had Pep as a coach for a year they would fit our system.
I would also take Carlton. He would be useful to make the half time drinks
PLUS, he could teach our lot how to dab. They're useless at it. And he could also explain to Spanish Dave how to get really cool haircuts.

We'll go with

----------------Ederson---------

Walker - Otamendi -Stones -- Delph

-------------Fernandinho--------------

-----Silva-----De Bruyne--------

Sterling----Jesus/Aguero-----Sane

Mendy is long term injured so your lists can be with Delph and then without.

Chelsea:
Hazard (over Sane or Sterling), Azpilicueta (over Delph), Kante (maybe - probably not), Christensen (maybe - probably not), Courtois (maybe -probably not). 2 in. 3 maybes

Arsenal:
Sanchez (over Sane or Sterling), Monreal (maybe -over Delph). 1 in. 1 maybe

Man United:
De Gea (maybe over Moraes), Pogba (maybe over Silva), Martial (maybe - probably not ), Bailly (maybe). 4 maybes

Spurs:
Rose (over Delph), Kane (maybe), Eriksen (maybe), Alderweild (maybe), Alli (maybe). 1 in. 4 maybes.

Liverpool:
Coutinho (probably over Silva, close), Mane (maybe), Salah (maybe). 1 in. 2 maybes.

Stopped reading when you suggested Pogba Pogba over Merlin....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.