Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see Vinnie playing this one and Danilo slotting in for Delph, although Ferna could be asked to drop back.
Still plenty of options and I expect us to win this one

We are going to take it 3-1. If Pep has a plan for a team - it is Lester. No way is he going to be surprised by Lester again.

Staying at Melton Mowbray got here this afternoon and it's is cold, supposed to be the same tomorrow in the Leicester area
That's you sorted !........
Euro-2016.jpg

Don't know about the red though !

We are the team to beat every other team will be playing at 110% now to try and either beat us or grab a draw,as each game goes by it only adds to it for teams desperate to be the first to beat us,for me we have 20+ cup finals in the league to go,Leicester will be know different I expect a hard game with them busting their balls from the first min hopefully all to no avail and we come out on top...

Got a shitty feeling about this one, think last seasons horror show is on replay in the back of my mind. Hopefully Pep will want to repay the favour and the players deliver the goods. Tricky game though.

This will be a serious test. Cannot allow rustyness after the international break and need to be wise to their counter attacking style. At least we can rotate midweek now.

Otamendi will be a big miss but I think we will have too much for these. I'm going for 4-1 City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.