How many of our rivals players would get into our first 11?

I'd take Silva over Pogba for our team for sure.. hence I said maybe. Jesus ! haha. I was trying to be nice.

Only players who IMO would improve us right now are Sanchez, Hazard and a left back to replace Delph at the moment.

IMHO Hazard would not improve us as a starter, but may improve us as a squad player. Hazard is to greedy, losses the ball to much for Peps team. Hazard plays for Hazard, and not for the team.

I'd take Silva over Pogba for our team for sure.. hence I said maybe. Jesus ! haha. I was trying to be nice.

Only players who IMO would improve us right now are Sanchez, Hazard and a left back to replace Delph at the moment.

Sanchez is a great player and his composure in his final ball put him just ahead of Sterling for me, Sterling is great when playing on instinct but given time to think Sanchez edges it.

Hazard doesn’t work hard enough, doesn’t sacrifice himself for the team and that’s under Mourinho and Conte, no thanks.

As for Pogba, you should be ashamed for even mentioning the cnut in the same thread as Silva nevermind the same sentence you despicable, horrible, blind, rag loving bastard.

Coutinho over merlin??, pogba over merlin??, you are either completely whacked off your tits or completely whacked off your tits, can't decide which completely whacked off your tits you are :-)))

No one over Silva.

In the whole premier league I'd take
Rose or Bertrand over Delph but neither ahead of Mandy
Van Dijk over Ottomendi but not a fit Kompany.
Kante on a par with Ferdy
Sanchez on a par with Sane or Sterling
Kane on a par with Jesus or Aguero

There are lots of others who I'd take as squad players but that's about it.

Jonny fucking Evans for goal post.
Phil Fucking Jones for Jesus .
Tony Fucking Pubic over pep .
Now give me my meds .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.