FC United Thread

I used to live and work in Bury and as I walked home from work I used to pass the pubs where mini rags fans drank before their games at Gigg Lane.
Always wore my City top as i walked past and and every time I got the same old shit off the dumb bastards.
Citeh are shit...never won fuck all.etc..so I used to say at least I support my team win or lose unlike you turncoat twats.
Half of them wore Yoonited shirts and green and gold scarves ffs.
Mini rags fans are usually the same twats who sing Yoonited songs when the rags win ...bunch of fucking wankers to a man.

Also haven’t you used the big club bollocks to take over Moston Juniors pitches, I’m fsirly certain they weren’t happy about being kicked off the Ronald Johnson playing fields to accommodate that monstrous stadium of yours.
It is a fact that Moston Juniors were told to accept the ''partnership'' with the then Bury Rag Socks by the Council or ''any future request for support from the council would not be looked at favourably''. Shocking.
Cllr Murphy not only allowed this to happen on his doorstep but he supported it. Cllr Cooper did the honourable thing and resigned from the Labour party as a result of the decision and his support against the stadium. The 3rd one, Cllr Tavernor, well, she managed to hide the fact her husband was the Principal at Manchester College in Harpurhey - who not only had a football academy run by the rag socks, but the manager of the rag socks was employed by the college too - so absolutely no clash of interest there whatsoever. When I exposed this fact, she came out and declared her support of the stadium had nothing to do with her husband's professional interests in the club. Had I not mentioned it she'd have kept quiet.

Yes we do know the difference between the kippax then and the Etihad now
We also understand the concept of loyalty
We also understand that if you desert a club because it no longer stands for what you believe in then its a bit hypocritical to set up a club that piggybacks on the success and history of the club you have deserted.
We also understand that taking money from a rich middle east country has dubious moral undertones. Then again we also understand that taking money from local council services to fund a club has equal, if not more, dubious moral undertones.
That will be why we dislike you (and FCUM fans in general) claiming some sort of moral high ground

Having said that, I am always happy to discuss the concept of loyalty and morality, give it your best shot
Nobody took money from anything, the council had already earmarked funding for the Broadhurst Park area even before FCUM were involved. They also had earmarked funding for the site in newton heath and when they pulled the plug on that they did so with the official reason of cost cutting. 2 lots of funding became one and the council ended up with a £6m+ investment in Moston for the price of a few hundred thousand that performs many of those services you vaguely mention. More dubious that city's current owners? Not quite.
Typical rag behaviour this, move the goalposts and re-write history. Don't make out that your club is about being anti-modern football. It came about purely and simply because the Glazers bought the rags. Fuck all to do with the price of a pint or a ticket, or TV companies of fucking kick off times. This shit had been going on for years and yet only became an issue for you when the Glazers came along and few thousand rags took a protest too far and ended up lying in the beds they'd made while a bit dunk and emotional.
If it was about enjoying lower league football with a beer in your hand there's plenty of clubs who would have loved your support.

Fairly certain one of your reasons for starting a new club was kick offs being moved, something you were dead set against, yet you then moved a cup tie to a Friday or Monday to accommodate bbc. You’re all hypocrites mate.

Also haven’t you used the big club bollocks to take over Moston Juniors pitches, I’m fsirly certain they weren’t happy about being kicked off the Ronald Johnson playing fields to accommodate that monstrous stadium of yours.

One last question, who do you want to win the Prem this season.
You guys are contradicting yourselves. It came about purely because of Glazer and also came about because of kick offs being moved. Which is it then?

Actually FCUM came about for many reasons, the Glazer takeover was the catalyst. There's plenty of people at FCUM who gave up going to football in the 90s way before the takeover.

So you were kinda right Inchy. Although not exactly as nobody is against kick offs being moved as long as it isn't a piss take for the supporters and benefits the club. Southampton away on a Wednesday night is a piss take, Rochdale on a Friday night to accommodate the BBC (Wasn't the BBC by the way) is not. Comprendez?

The playing fields were due a development with or without FCUM so they were being "kicked off" regardless. Now they play on a state of the art 3G pitch. It's a work in progress as there are currently drainage issues on the grass pitches that are being addressed but it's a partnership that will really benefit both parties long term.
Our local FCUM is probably the most egotistical, arrogant gobshite I've met in the last 10 years. Gets a bit drunk in the pub and starts gobbing off at fans of any other team, premier league or not, about how he loves "real" football. He's a cûnt and nobody likes him, not even the scum fans.
Cool story bro, what's his name?

If you think the criticism is ever going to stop on here from the loyal blues you've slagged off all your life as a red, and now a turncoat, you're deluded.

No matter what you spout on here about your FC non modern football dream you will be despised by a lot of us with long memories.

We've also seen and heard the bile you continue to pour out about Citeh.

Nobody took money from anything, the council had already earmarked funding for the Broadhurst Park area even before FCUM were involved. They also had earmarked funding for the site in newton heath and when they pulled the plug on that they did so with the official reason of cost cutting. 2 lots of funding became one and the council ended up with a £6m+ investment in Moston for the price of a few hundred thousand that performs many of those services you vaguely mention. More dubious that city's current owners? Not quite.

You guys are contradicting yourselves. It came about purely because of Glazer and also came about because of kick offs being moved. Which is it then?

Actually FCUM came about for many reasons, the Glazer takeover was the catalyst. There's plenty of people at FCUM who gave up going to football in the 90s way before the takeover.

So you were kinda right Inchy. Although not exactly as nobody is against kick offs being moved as long as it isn't a piss take for the supporters and benefits the club. Southampton away on a Wednesday night is a piss take, Rochdale on a Friday night to accommodate the BBC (Wasn't the BBC by the way) is not. Comprendez?

The playing fields were due a development with or without FCUM so they were being "kicked off" regardless. Now they play on a state of the art 3G pitch. It's a work in progress as there are currently drainage issues on the grass pitches that are being addressed but it's a partnership that will really benefit both parties long term.

Cool story bro, what's his name?

Ermm I think the name is on your birth certificate.

If you think the criticism is ever going to stop on here from the loyal blues you've slagged off all your life as a red, and now a turncoat, you're deluded.

No matter what you spout on here about your FC non modern football dream you will be despised by a lot of us with long memories.

We've also seen and heard the bile you continue to pour out about Citeh.

FCUM is a scam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.