Sunderland in the Championship 2017/2018

Chris Coleman reportedly taking over.....unsure what to think about that....,high profile, but don't remember how decent he was as a club manager...
Ah well..another chapter
My memory of him as Fulham manager was of him doing a decent job. Hope he does well for you I always think he speaks well

I'm gutted to be honest. He has done a great job for wales.
But Sunderland are a big club with huge potential, and i think he just thought he had taken wales as far as he could and he has always said he wanted to get back into club management again one day. I think he missed the day to day management of club football.
I think Sunderland are lucky to getting him and I hope he gets the backing and the time to get things right. Wales gave him time and let's hope Sunderland do as well.

Good luck to him and Sunderland. One club I do want in the premiership.

Have good friends in seaham.

A great club and he is a good guy - chuffed for them.

Good luck to him, their fans deserve better than they’ve had in the past few months. They are fantastic fans & I hope Chris Coleman pulls them back from the brink & eventually brings them back to the PL.

Cheers fellas....a home win this calendar year would be nice

Could have joined us as a player years ago and didn't, hope his decision making has improved ;)
I never realised he was on our books for as year until about 17 before joining Swansea
743dd1e74395c7547a7f47cb9239a936.jpg

I'm gutted to be honest. He has done a great job for wales.
But Sunderland are a big club with huge potential, and i think he just thought he had taken wales as far as he could and he has always said he wanted to get back into club management again one day. I think he missed the day to day management of club football.
I think Sunderland are lucky to getting him and I hope he gets the backing and the time to get things right. Wales gave him time and let's hope Sunderland do as well.
On a positive note looks like you might be getting the family man, good luck with that.

On a positive note looks like you might be getting the family man, good luck with that.

yeah great thanks! Very handy having a manager who wouldnt be arsed to turn up for the friendly matches the cheating cnut!!

Its him, bellamy or Pulis to takeover i reckon or Big fat sam maybe! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.