Vincent Kompany injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
danilo stones walker as a back 3 good pace to counter Leicester ,sane and sterling on the wings ,usual 3 in the middle, sergio and jesus upfront

No Sane at LWB again thanks. He was terrible against Everton and should only play as a winger or behind the striker.

Yeh I'd say a few weeks away still. All of our fingers crossed that he is fit for the rest of the season.
How long do we have to wait for him? 11 15 or 20 weeks if he is fit to play he must start. If he breaks down again so be it. I expect that given his history over the last 3 seasons it is highly unlikely that he will last more than 10-12 games before another lay off strikes anyway. Today he is urgently needed and should start full stop.

Kompany is beginning to remind me of that best China dinner set that you are proud to own but never want to use! Before you know it, the thing has gone out of fashion, you wouldn't want to be seen using it anyway and its become an expensive luxury that is taking up space you'd much rather use for something else.

In short, he either plays Saturday or he's put outside with the bins for recycling on Monday morning.
that' a bit harsh just because he doesn' play sat hes' put out with the bins, after all he has done for us. no wonder a lot a ex players don' have a good word for us if that' the way we our fans treat players.

Does anyone know how long Kompany has been training?

Is it the two weeks of international break or less?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.