Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

I honestly don't have a problem with Tyler

I think he just sides with the home crowd when they're around him so not to appear too disrespectful when the away team scores he doesn't go wild

M
Don't have any problems with Tyler. Still think Peter Drury's commentary is better for Kun's goal.
My own commentary was the best.
Come on City, you stupid fuckers, fed up with you always cocking it up..... what the fuck is Ballotelli doing...oh my God, we've fucking scored, I don't believe it......yeah, yes, yes, yes......dissolves into floods of tears........we're the Champions...no its not happening...oh my God we've fucking done it. Wife, we are the champions.......(she who must be obeyed)....Is that Good?...oh give me strength.

M

My own commentary was the best.
Come on City, you stupid fuckers, fed up with you always cocking it up..... what the fuck is Ballotelli doing...oh my God, we've fucking scored, I don't believe it......yeah, yes, yes, yes......dissolves into floods of tears........we're the Champions...no its not happening...oh my God we've fucking done it. Wife, we are the champions.......(she who must be obeyed)....Is that Good?...oh give me strength.
Hahaha very good,mine was something similar although I do remember shouting typical you bunch of bottlers ffs the whole season leading to this you fucking cnuts,yesssssssssss oh my goddddddd yessssssss agueroooooo then I feel over trying to celebrate...

Personally, I don't think he's nearly as bad as most other City fans do. There's commentators who've been far worse towards us over the years. I also think he's been a decent commentator. He must have had a hugely enjoyable and lucrative last quarter century. What a great way to earn a living.

Personally, I don't think he's nearly as bad as most other City fans do. There's commentators who've been far worse towards us over the years. I also think he's been a decent commentator. He must have had a hugely enjoyable and lucrative last quarter century. What a great way to earn a living.

He's self aware enough to recognise that too, you don't hear him whining about his job like, say, Alan Green. I don't mind Tyler at all, he's been honest enough to say he sometimes gets his reaction wrong, and he's human, he makes mistakes. One interview I saw when he talked about that I got the strongest feeling he was talking about the Liverpool-City game as one he wasn't happy with his own performance.

But generally he's excellent and responds to the moment. About the only time I heard him really betray his bias was the England-Greece World Cup qualifier when Andy Gray noticed his frustration. He's a football fan.

He's self aware enough to recognise that too, you don't hear him whining about his job like, say, Alan Green. I don't mind Tyler at all, he's been honest enough to say he sometimes gets his reaction wrong, and he's human, he makes mistakes. One interview I saw when he talked about that I got the strongest feeling he was talking about the Liverpool-City game as one he wasn't happy with his own performance.

But generally he's excellent and responds to the moment. About the only time I heard him really betray his bias was the England-Greece World Cup qualifier when Andy Gray noticed his frustration. He's a football fan.
Alan Green is a superb example of a commentator who has been far, far worse towards us. He really is an odious cünt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.