Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like some of the recent posts, I too have bad vibes about this match. Don't know why, as we are clearly a superior outfit, but football doesn't always reward the virtuous.

I fear the long ball over the top hit towards our goal. It's been said, but it's true nonetheless.

We must be more clinical in front of the home goal - we've been a bit wasteful of late.

I keep seeing "2-2" flashing up on the screen in my mind's eye. Hope I'm being unduly pessimistic.

Due to drop points at some stage, it could be today but I think we'll have too much for them as long as Rudolph junior doesn't have a worldie game.

Really hope we win today but Leicester gives me worries from last year and they are in decent form. But if we show up then we should be fine.

We stopped the chavs from countering on us so as long as we don't get caught out with the long balls we should be ok,no to a back 3 as that is asking for trouble,press from the front and midfield and we should get a result

Karen, you are optimistic - should I be worried?!

I am hoping Gabby leads the line today—I think Maguire and especially Morgan won’t be able to deal with his movement, discombobulating their defensive shape and creating room for Sane (and hopefully Sterling), with space for late runs from KDB and Dinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.