Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Watch the dipper game at klanfield when Silva scores twice it will tell you all you need to know about this biased fucker.
Remember the game commentary well.
In a game where they shamelessly booed injured players and behaved like the ****s they are, hardly had a word to say. Following Daves goal An "Oh hes scored" type comment. Nearly came in his pants when scouse twats scored.
At least that's how I remember it!
Still the commentary on 9320 was outstanding or was it stupendous?

Part of him being a **** is that chuckle in his voice when saying something really sycophantic that and he's a twat who screams goals against us and mumbles 95% of the time we score.

Shame there's no option of crowd noise only the rest aren't that much better.

On the plus side, Alan Green detests the Pisscan. I remember their little spat a few years ago when Green (correctly) called the tyrant a bully. But on the downside didn't he also say something about Sun Jihai being 'Chow-mein' or something?

On the plus side, Alan Green detests the Pisscan. I remember their little spat a few years ago when Green (correctly) called the tyrant a bully. But on the downside didn't he also say something about Sun Jihai being 'Chow-mein' or something?
Green also called City "that monstrosity of a football club". Not even Tyler would say that. Nor would moaning Ratboy. Green is a shit for brains and he wants culling.

Green also called City "that monstrosity of a football club". Not even Tyler would say that. Nor would moaning Ratboy. Green is a shit for brains and he wants culling.
Manchester City champions league' hahaha fuck off!!!!! Whose laughing now you moaningning waste if space!!!!

Remember the game commentary well.
In a game where they shamelessly booed injured players and behaved like the ****s they are, hardly had a word to say. Following Daves goal An "Oh hes scored" type comment. Nearly came in his pants when scouse twats scored.
At least that's how I remember it!
Still the commentary on 9320 was outstanding or was it stupendous?
Your memory serves you well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.