Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the ugly twat was injured the rags should have pulled him from the squad.
Typical dose of the mard arse mourinho, with his all the worlds against me bullshit, to deflect fromthe shite football he's peddling.

Pretty sure I just heard Keown describe Dier as England’s best centre half. Happy to be corrected as it was on in the background, but sure I heard it.

Is there any football today? Literally the only thing I can find is that Phil 'the face' Jones had 6 (SIX!) injections to play against Germany. Presumably he was pinned down?
That botox must be shite, he's had six injections, and still looks buck ugly!
That's another fine mess he's gotten into.

Fairplay to le tissier on soccer Saturday on sky,although he did say the kompany tackle was a certain red,he did say he couldn’t remember Leicester having any chances bar the one that hit the post,we looked rock solid in defence even after stones injury,and in all his time hasn’t seen better football in the premier league said we are at least a level up on anyone else...

Is there any football today? Literally the only thing I can find is that Phil 'the face' Jones had 6 (SIX!) injections to play against Germany. Presumably he was pinned down?
Probably administered by hiring an experienced sharpshooter - more used to taking down wilderbeest with a tranquilizer dart - as Jones bucked and bullocked around the field after "the round white thing".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.