Premier league games 18/19/20 Nov

Ratboy has been very forceful in his comments that we will have a dip as we did last year whilst neglecting the fact that all teams have a dip as they are not robots
Yea seen that.
Just keeping everything crossed that we keep going and they have to squirm in their anger and hopelessness

That was shite from Sanchez. What's been up with him lately?

For all his undoubted ability I really don’t like the histrionics that are part of his game, whenever he gives it away it’s someone else’s fault. Certainly don’t want to see that st City. It’s the togetherness we have that’s cemented our form this season, hope if we get him it doesn’t have a similar effect to Rodney Marsh.

But City's third was offside. So we would only have won 2-1. Fair cop.

I don't think it was offside. I the image that was splashed all around the ball had already left Ferns boot and the speed Dave was going at made it look like his foot was offside. If you pause it half a second earlier when Fern hit the ball he's onside. Not that bothered though

For all his undoubted ability I really don’t like the histrionics that are part of his game, whenever he gives it away it’s someone else’s fault. Certainly don’t want to see that st City. It’s the togetherness we have that’s cemented our form this season, hope if we get him it doesn’t have a similar effect to Rodney Marsh.
I was literally thinking exactly the same (about the Rodney Marsh thing) the other day. I'm not convinced Sanchez is a good fit for us.

Arsenal need to make this early dominance count. They've been much the better team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.