Premier league games 18/19/20 Nov

this result (if it stays like this) will give our players the boost they need to beat Leicester. I was pessimistic before but now I have no worries about beating them.

Spurs should stop whinging and play some football. They deserve to be two down.

Hate Wenger but this is a great result for us.

Two offsides goals haha. Pochettino should bring them up post match. Hate him as well so I can’t be upset with any result really. But Spurs are probably more likely to challenge.

Spurs forever bottlers.

Lloris was caught wrong-footed on both goals too it must be said. Been convinced for a while that's he's one of the most overrated keepers in the Prem.
Nah, first one is literally unsaveable and the second he's moving across the goal as that's what you have to do if the ball is played across from the right. He has to anticipate a first time shot across goal, not the far more unlikely heavy touch to the near post. A lot of keeping is just playing the odds and sometimes that means you'll guess wrong, not much you can do about that. His kicking is shit though

Lloris was caught wrong-footed on both goals too it must be said. Been convinced for a while that's he's one of the most overrated keepers in the Prem.
I don't rate him all that highly either. Nearly every time we play them he seems to slice a kick straight to us where we either score or come close. Certainly wouldn't suit us.

this result (if it stays like this) will give our players the boost they need to beat Leicester. I was pessimistic before but now I have no worries about beating them.

TBH after our performance there last year and knowing Vardy can outpace most anyone I fret more about today's match v. LC than I would against Spurs even before seeing how they look against the Gooners. I recall the pre-season match -- I know, just pre-season -- but we absolutely hammered the snot out of Spurs and they looked completely shell-shocked and intimidated. Couldn't keep up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.