Premier league games 18/19/20 Nov

Lloris got his positioning wrong. If he had moved to his right rather than his left, he might have saved it, or at least made it more difficult for Sanchez to hammer it in. Good goal, though.

Nah, first one is literally unsaveable and the second he's moving across the goal as that's what you have to do if the ball is played across from the right. He has to anticipate a first time shot across goal, not the far more unlikely heavy touch to the near post. A lot of keeping is just playing the odds and sometimes that means you'll guess wrong, not much you can do about that. His kicking is shit though

That's fair. It looked like he was anticipating the post carom on the first -- he gave up on it. I thought he had time to react on the second though.

Arsenal's 2nd goal wasn't offside for me. His arm was offside but according to the rules you can't score with your arm.

Arsenal's 2nd goal wasn't offside for me. His arm was offside but according to the rules you can't score with your arm.
Yeah, good point. You can’t even complain really if a player is offside like that anyway, it’s extremely tight you can’t fault the linesman for not calling that.

They won't hassle Wenger who will probably say the ref had a good game. Pochettino will be livid about the decisions and next time something goes his team's way he won't have a problem with it. And so it will go on. Everyone involved in football is a hypocrite. Not many as hypocritical as Wenger mind you.

Pep is class though.

With Rose and Ali with him looking to sign up with a new agent this might be the end of spurs putting the pressure on;))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.