General Videogame Thread

That's why I held back initially on the ram.
Been on the rise for the last year and seems to have impacted ddr4 more.

I need one stick of ddr3 so I am also holding back until Black Friday.
Good luck on your bargain hunt. Would you not prefer 2 sticks(2x2gb?) for dual channel though?

With Black Friday price drop to £250 for PlayStation VR I'm Tempted to buy but I occasionally suffer with motion sickness on some games so would I be wasting money or take a chance ?

Reading the last few pages of this thread and looking at a few videos has left me half tempted by the Nintendo Switch.

The missus actually asked a few weeks ago if I wanted one for Christmas. I guess its a lot of money to spend for me to just play one game, and that would be Zelda. Are there any similar games at all on PS4? I know there os arguably a case that Dark Souls/Bloodborne are similar....but I want something with the puzzles and platformer action rather than chopping up monsters!

Reading the last few pages of this thread and looking at a few videos has left me half tempted by the Nintendo Switch.

The missus actually asked a few weeks ago if I wanted one for Christmas. I guess its a lot of money to spend for me to just play one game, and that would be Zelda. Are there any similar games at all on PS4? I know there os arguably a case that Dark Souls/Bloodborne are similar....but I want something with the puzzles and platformer action rather than chopping up monsters!

Ive never played any game like Breath of the Wild personally. If you get one get Mario too. It's quality.

With Black Friday price drop to £250 for PlayStation VR I'm Tempted to buy but I occasionally suffer with motion sickness on some games so would I be wasting money or take a chance ?

Could be taking a chance mate I don't usually suffer but after an hour or so I start feeling dizzy and sick.

It's a brilliant piece of kit tho.

I'd look beyond the triple A games as well, the small indie games are really good and addictive, plus only cost £15-20 (depending if that's your bag). Zelda is good, Mario and Mario cart are class.

Skyrim on the switch is brilliant, in the 7 or so hours I've played it since getting it yesterday, I'd easily say it far surpasses the PS3 version and last years Xbox one version I've played, no glitches so far. Handheld skyrim is beautiful. Only thing that's missing is the creation club and mods. Highly recommended though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

can someone help me out.
my lad wants ps4 for xmas...now i believe there are 3 diferent ps4s?
normal , slim and pro.
for just normal playing on a normal tv do i just get the cheapest normal one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.