United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Bales thing comes true it could be we are seeing the birth of a new trend - spunking millions on injury prone liabilities - Bale, Pogba .... never mind the most valuable bench in football they would have the most expensive treatment room !!
The rags are becoming the donkey sanctuary of football.

The rags are becoming the donkey sanctuary of football.

I hope Real Madrid rinse them and they end up spending a fortune on the man bun Caesar look alike. If Madrid are looking to get shut there's a reason why. They never sell their best players and clearly think Bale is past his sell by date and on the decline.

If Madrid are looking to get shut there's a reason why. They never sell their best players and clearly think Bale is past his sell by date and on the decline.

Absolutely. If Madrid thought Bale had another year or so there's not a chance they'd sell. But I don't think he'd want to go to the rags: maybe Spuds, maybe even back to the Saints, but I cannot see him in a Peg team. Bale knows he'd only really be going to sell shirts, like Di Maria and all their other 'big name' signings. And he'd also be aware of the uncertainty involving Peg's future at the rags, and of course the toxic atmosphere the Portuguese Pulis creates wherever he goes.

And anyway, it would be hilarious if the Welsh Darren Anderton turned them down as well...imagine all the 'we didn't want him anyway' laughs we could have over the cûnts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.