Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

FantasyIreland

Brilliant result,always a nervy fixture this one so to come away with 3 points is fantastic.

The Stones injury is a real blow but on the plus,great to see Komps get 90 mins into his legs.

Superb performances all round but MOTM was Delph IMO.

Clean game, all players good, nice banger of KDB, Komps on for 90 minutes, and we had basicly won by minute 75 and just passed it to death. Flawless really. Delph can be motm for me, though honestly again all players did well.

One of our tricker fixtures and to come away with a 2-0 win, 3 points, clean sheet and the skipper back is a fantastic afternoon's work. Long way to go - but days like today show just how much we are looking more and more like the real deal.

Every game I look at where I think we could struggle and drop points we just blast the opposition away. Only negative is losing Stones for over a month. Kompany needs to stay fit cos Mangala couldn't pass gas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.