Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

Well done Mangala, just what we needed from him. Stones will probably miss Christmas games so we will need Kompany to stay healthy.

MoM was Sterling for me, excellent game.

Every game I look at where I think we could struggle and drop points we just blast the opposition away. Only negative is losing Stones for over a month. Kompany needs to stay fit cos Mangala couldn't pass gas.

Where are we getting this from? Has something been said already?

Kompany was a touch lucky and so it could have been a much harder afternoon, but from that point on we ran the show. Two stunners and a tonne of great play. I just can't wait to watch this city side again.

Kompany...class as usual.

Tactially, that tackle on Vardy was absolutely the right thing to do when, last season, Kolarov and Stones had the chance to do similar and we ended up conceding both times.

Legend.

That was superb from City. An extremely mature performance.

It wasn't quite flawless. There were a few lax passes and some gave LCFC chance to try and get at us. It's churlish to complain about them but we are so good each error feels like a dagger in my heart.

Vinnie's early yellow seems like a long time ago and he was excellent thereafter; amazing how quickly he gets up to speed.

The goal from Tap-in Boy was Barcaesque and the KDB's strike was a stupendous end to a devastating move.

Had our earlier crossing been a tad better, we would have murdered them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.