Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

I hope all those slating Mangala will acknowledge he had a good game
Look - with what Pep has achieved with Delph, I for one think he could turn any half decent footballer into a world class one.

He has always had the knack of getting the best out of what he has to work with, even sometimes by playing a player in a position that seems completely balmy to the rest of us.

Absolutely chuffed that we beat these twats..fucking hate Leicester... horrible team and fans are wankers.
We could easily have scored another couple of goals but they didn't create much.
Gutted about Stones but great to see Vinnie back.
Can't believe the negativity about Mangala...ffs he had a good game and he looked comfortable with the ball...yeah he gave it away once or twice but so did a lot of our players.
Can't wait for Tuesday

Every game I look at where I think we could struggle and drop points we just blast the opposition away. Only negative is losing Stones for over a month. Kompany needs to stay fit cos Mangala couldn't pass gas.

93% pass completion. Most of his failed ones were ambitious passes that just failed to work.

The disruption to the back four is a blow and I wouldn’t tempt fate by playing Vinny midweek, as we’ll need him next weekend. I’d also rest Delph a it looked at one point like he might have felt something too. Ota and Danilo in for Feyenoord, careful squad management needed at this time of year

Every game I look at where I think we could struggle and drop points we just blast the opposition away. Only negative is losing Stones for over a month. Kompany needs to stay fit cos Mangala couldn't pass gas.
Being harsh on mangala, thought he did well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.