Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

Think it's some have decided that Mangala is crap. Therefore he must have a crap game, no matter what.

Sadly very true. Pep has just been on the wireless - yes I am old - and said Stones is out 4-6 weeks so we may need Mangala and calling him for the sake of it when he played his part in our first clean sheet for a couple of matches is plain daft.

Mangala was excellent, his covering and positioning beyond a person who had not played in the premier league this season.
It was a hot to be there a witness a footballing masterclass. Make no mistake everyone was brilliant.

Nervous nelliies , breathe through your noses.

There are a few on this forum who need a boo boy to moan at

Yeah mate that's true ...but Mangala had a decent game and it seems like no matter what he does he will get slated.
If he had a mare then fair enough but some like to slag him for nowt....I don't mean you by the way

A good performance after a shaky start, Vinny could have gone; lucky it was so early. 2 stunning goals and should have been 4. A couple of sloppy passes from Mangala, but apart from that he was commanding and had a fine game. Hoping for good news re Stones. Well done all today.

Nothing to do with it being early. It wasn't a clear goal scoring opportunity, so only a yellow. Think Stones was covering too.
Vardy hadn't broken clear, irrespective of what commentators and pundits say.

There are a few on this forum who need a boo boy to moan at
This all day long. 34/36 points this season and people are not satisfied. All the players were a little sloppy with passes today it happens. Same fans moaning about mangala likely to be the ones saying stones not good enough last year.

Think it's some have decided that Mangala is crap. Therefore he must have a crap game, no matter what.
It's a bit desperate to be slagging off a defender when the opposition hasn't managed to create a single chance in the entire game in open play. Considering it was two unfit CB's playing their first premier league game in ages, against a team who ran us ragged last year, I'll take that tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.