John Stones - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked a bad one, doubt we'll see him again this year.

I suppose we can hope four him to right in 4 weeks as opposed to 6 but we have some cover for him as long as we don't lose another CB to injury.

You would take the three regulars we have over most of the rest of the league to be honest although Stones has been a stand out for he can give at set pieces.

Great to see Vinny get through the game , we will need him fit and ready to cope with the loss of Stones.

The real concern defensively will be if Vinny gets injured again.

An Otamendi - Mangala partnership is absolutely shockingly bad.

Kompany’s comeback could not have been better timed! In all seriousness though will he last 2 games a week for 6 weeks during Christmas? I certainly hope so.

Kompany’s comeback could not have been better timed! In all seriousness though will he last 2 games a week for 6 weeks during Christmas? I certainly hope so.

It's going to be interesting to see if he plays against Feyenoord.

Big blow but on the plus side Kompany came through the 90 mins unscathed and Otamendi is back next game. We also have Danilo as an option or if need be Fernandinho could move back there with Gundogan slotting in to midfield.

Has Danilo played centre back elsewhere in his career?

I hate international friendlies as much as the next man but his involvement in England’s games has little to do with this. It’s one of those things unfortunately. Just hope he recovers properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.