Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

stones is a blow but if their is any good time for a player to be out its now as were through in the champs lge wouldnt like to have lost him if we needed to win our remaining games,,,great day city well done
We play something ridiculous like 14 games in 45 days... how is this a good time?? John Stones could miss ALL of those games, and we are relying on injury-prone players like Delph and Vinnie to play almost every game...

I think you’ll find sane was a little more guilty of losing ball in possession and so give them a break away. However Let’s get mangala, he’s the chosen one for the moaners

The difference is Mangala is a CB. Not losing possession is basically his job. Also, it's one thing to lose possession trying to score a goal, and another to give it away while setting up at the back with little to no pressure. I'm glad that we won but we really need a new CB and soon.

Outstanding again all over the pitch

Hopefully mangala can step up fir the December rush of games. He did well when he came on

If Kompany stays fit he won't be playing much in the Prem I wouldn't have thought. I'd maybe play him against Feyernoord/in the cup at Leicester and against Shaktar though.Did ok today. Set up two nice attacks with a couple of long passes.

Kompany...class as usual.

Tactially, that tackle on Vardy was absolutely the right thing to do when, last season, Kolarov and Stones had the chance to do similar and we ended up conceding both times.

Legend.
Don't agree at all.

Tactically, being 1-0 down with 90 minutes left is better than being 0-0 and down to 10 men with 90 minutes left.

Bad decision, got away with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.