Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

The difference is Mangala is a CB. Not losing possession is basically his job. Also, it's one thing to lose possession trying to score a goal, and another to give it away while setting up at the back with little to no pressure. I'm glad that we won but we really need a new CB and soon.
Your response shows how little you know about football, goodnight

Exactly! Considering the game time he has under his belt this season, the crap he gets from ALL quarters, and the game he came into (rabbits upfront and Kompany back after months out and already not able to make that last ditch challenge), I thought he played VERY WELL!

TBH, I don’t think we missed Stones, and it is clear that if Vinny does through this game well, Vinny and Ota picks itself for the big games. However, I would have no qualms playing Mangala, even if he has a mistake in him. So does Walker, so does Vinny, so does Ota, so do all the players, but it is a team game where players cover for each other, help each o5er and bring along the players who haven’t got a lot of time under their belt.

No wrong. He got a good reception when he came on and good support throughout, live at the match anyhow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.